Thursday, August 20, 2015

C'est intéressant w/c 17 Aug 2015

NYTimes: Ballet Life, Unfiltered and Uploaded to Instagram
A cool article about the use of the social media photo platform by ballet dancers. I use it all the time for work, as the dancers in my company share the most interesting content themselves.

Music: Kolaj - The Touch
Song of the summer! As simple as that. I can't stop listening to it.



TV: Brooklyn Nine Nine

Finally got round to watching that sitcom, and am finding it very, very funny. The character of Gina is my favourite, since she said this awesome line in the 1st episode: "I will tell you [what you want to know], on 6 conditions. The first one is that you let me use your office to practice my dance moves". hehe

Nature: Seals in Canary Wharf
and also dolphins of some kind. How nice!

Newsweek: Is Donald Trump a Fascist?
"I just heard Trump speak live. The speech lasted an hour, and my jaw was on the floor most of the time. I've never before witnessed such a brazen display of nativistic jingoism, along with a complete disregard for economic reality"

No comments: